• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Cancelled???

Rate this topic

penny908

Guil and jacketwatch,

I have to say that I give you both a tremendous amount of credit for resolving this issue between you . We are so proud to have you both as members here.

I agree with you 100 %, jacketwatch, about the above.

Peddler, I'm sorry you feel the need to leave. I was responding to your comment in a very honest fashion. You will always be welcome to return to CruiseCrazies.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes everyone has been so helpful. I have been following my cruise story in all my local papers. After the fact alot of people went to the press. No one else received the deal that we received and I have written the editors that perhaps these other displaced cruisers should look into it. Why not share the wealth!!! In any case I am off to get my passports done this week and starting to look in all the stores at all the nice things to buy for my cruise.

As I had said prior my daughter will be cruising the same cruise in March so I anxiously await her return to hear all about it. Of course it might be slightly tainted as she is a college student!

Once again thank you all for your support. Even with all the different opions this thread has been an enormous help!!

It makes three stops, Bermuda, Tortola, St.Thomas. I am excited, I have never been to any one of these places. We are not huge sight seers, give me a beach and a drink and I am very happy :biggrin:

The cruise that were displaced from was going to the Bahamas and Bermuda, so we get one more stop now.

Any suggestion for these islands would be greatly appreciated:smile:

It appears I'm always late. I checked this posting the first day it was up and saw that enough people had said "Booooo" to the situation that I did not need to chime in. Then I keep seeing more people responding and finally, I saw 54 responses. What was I missing? So I just read through the stuff. I think Cheryl, our lovely moderator, has done the right thing by letting this run its course. It was not overly vulgar, hateful, or inciteful of riot, so free speech lives. And, I agree that the written word is open to interpretation - right or wrong - so chill a little before responding. I'm just glad it was not me who started things this time :biggrin: .

The only thing I ask is will someone come running yelling "Fight! Fight!" like in elementary school so I can get here before all the good punchs are thrown :biggrin:.

Yes I feel fortunate that we will be going to three islands. So we gained one more island then the first cruise. Not sure what we will do there but I am sure we will find something!

I have to agree this has been an interesting post and the moderator has been fantastic!

I live in the New York area and right now it is freezing so I am counting down the days till my cruise to soak up the sunshine :biggrin:

Quick question to all you cruisers out there. Has anyone brought Alcohol on board? Or do they stop you?

Thanks for all the help