• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Destiny Gossip

Rate this topic

Hi All

I just got back from and Carnival Destiny and loved it. We had a great time at all the ports. We especially loved meeting all the friendly people. Cruising must make everyone happy.

Just curious if anyone heard any gossip about the cruise. We thought we saw something "interesting" but am not sure if we what we saw was really what we saw (hope you got that). I don't want to say too much without sounding inconsiderate to the people involved but am curious what anyone heard about the trip.

Anyone...can't wait for my next trip...where should I go next? I better start thinking about that now.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww...c'mon! We all LOVE gossip, I'm sure! LOL!

So, what was it that you saw? Or whom was with whom who shouldn't have been with that whom?

or, maybe you saw someone like Osama Bin Laden, sunning at the pool? No wonder we haven't been able to catch him! He's hiding out in clear sight! LOL! (just kidding...what's your news?, we'd really like to hear)

"Anyone...can't wait for my next trip...where should I go next? I better start thinking about that now"

How can we entice you to tell us the gossip? If we tell you which cruise to take next, will you tell us what you saw on the ship? Pretty puhleez? LOL!

OK, I'll start the rumor mill going. I'm guessing you saw Al Gore littering in the ocean? Or, did Cheney "miss" the seagull and shoot someone in the face... again? Were Barbara Walters and Donald Trump making out in the jacuzzi? Bill Gates using paper and pencil? A bald Brittney Spears attacking a slot machine with a bat? Oprah married Stedman? Oprah married Letterman? Oprah had Letterman's love child?