• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

JS

Rate this topic

dmd

I need some help here. We are going on our 2nd cruise and we have booked the JS. For the ones that have been in a JS, how big are the closets? Is there plenty of room for the shoes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

dmd

Welcome aboard, dmd. So glad that you found us. Sorry I can't answer your question as I've never booked a junior suite. Please feel free to post your cruise date to our calendar so we can wish you a Bon voyage. [/size]

dmd,

Welcome to Cruise Crazies.

I have never been in a JS. but I wanted to acknowledge your first post.

GottaCruz,

Thanks for defining JS. I thought it was a new ship by Royal Caribbean, "J something of the Seas." I was too embarrassed to ask since I've been here so long and a newcomer comes in and already knows about a ship I never heard of. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well, we are cruising with RCL and it is Mariner of the Seas, :smile: I will take one of the shoe holders to hang in the closet if there is not enough room, who knows how many shoes I will take. Good thing I have small feet. Thanks for the reply!

:cool2: Welcome to Cruisecrazies. I can't comment on closet size but unless you are Imelda Marcos :biggrin::biggrin: I think you should have enough room for your shoes. The JS's on the Mariner seem to be 299 sq. feet, no pun intended :biggrin: so there seems to be plenty of room for the interior. One would hope the closets are a bit bigger too. Take care. Larry. :cool2: