• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

After 2 years Finally getting back on the boat.

Rate this topic

I found an excellent deal today for Norwegian Dawn 7 nights to St. Thomas..etc ports. I purchased the cruise on impulse and glad that I did. We only paid $140 for each of the kids, so total 4 people, 2000$ with port cost and taxes. Going the Week of December 16th - 23rd. Perfect for me, this will be the first cruise where I'm not back to work on Monday, as I'll be off over christmas. My only fear is that we end up with flight delays and don't get home for christmas, but since the 4 of us will be together, I'm sure it will be fine. When I took the kids to disney and supposed to fly back on the 23rd, it was a flight nightmare.

Anyway...I"m excited to get back on the boat and to go to 4 ports I haven't been to. I have chosen NCL again, 3rd time, but different ship this time...because I like the Freestyle atmosphere, especially with the kids.

Since this is my Third NCL Cruise, any tips on how to get an upgrade??

So excited...

Missy

Hi Missy, it's been a while since we've seen you here. Now that you are booked, don't be a stranger. We will all help you countdown the days to your cruise.

Sorry, we can't help you on how to get an upgrade. It only happened to us once and that was on a Princess ship. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

It's great to see you posting again, Missy. Congratulations on your booking . Remember to post it to our CruiseCrazies calendar and the Passenger Meeting Hall. Let us know when you get your docs so we can doc dance with you. :cool2: