• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

We are considering two......

Rate this topic

We are considering two TransAtlantic cruises set for December of 2008.

Both are Celebrity ..

The first leaves Barcelona approximately December 8 or so and ends up in San Juan 14 nights later it is on the galaxy and the Itinerary will most likely / probably be Barcelona, Spain, Casablanca, Morocco, Agadir, Morocco, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, La Palma, Canary Islands, Bridgetown, Barbados, St. Johns, Antigua, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, San Juan, Puerto Rico

The second is a 17 night voyage on the "new" Century with a projected sail date of approximately December 3rd..Barcelona, Spain, Malaga, Spain, Gibraltar, United Kingdom, Tangier, Morocco, Casablanca, Morocco, Agadir, Morocco, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Canary Islands, La Palma, Canary Islands, Miami, Florida

As you see both explore the Canary Islands.. which We are excited about.. (although our first pick would be the "new Century" just because we sailed the "Old Century" )

Anyone else interested in finding out more.. or possibly joining us for one of these adventures..( we have someone locating me group rates) ..

If your interested speak up and i will Private you with details when I have them...

Joey

We are considering two TransAtlantic cruises set for December of 2008.

Both are Celebrity ..

The first leaves Barcelona approximately December 8 or so and ends up in San Juan 14 nights later it is on the galaxy and the Itinerary will most likely / probably be Barcelona, Spain, Casablanca, Morocco, Agadir, Morocco, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, La Palma, Canary Islands, Bridgetown, Barbados, St. Johns, Antigua, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, San Juan, Puerto Rico

The second is a 17 night voyage on the "new" Century with a projected sail date of approximately December 3rd..Barcelona, Spain, Malaga, Spain, Gibraltar, United Kingdom, Tangier, Morocco, Casablanca, Morocco, Agadir, Morocco, Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Canary Islands, La Palma, Canary Islands, Miami, Florida

As you see both explore the Canary Islands.. which We are excited about.. (although our first pick would be the "new Century" just because we sailed the "Old Century" )

Joey -- my 2 cents worth -- I'd go for the new Century. Save the Caribbean Islands for a Caribbean cruise. When evaluating the cost, remember airfare from Puerto Rico vs Miami. Sounds like a great itinerary. We are on the Century for our July Norway cruise. We can't join you because I don't travel in Dec. It is my time to decorate and enjoy the holidays at home.

Diane

I understand... for us we would be flying to Barcelona out of Miami.. with David retired it just makes sense... to drive down from West Virginia and park the car in Miami..then upon return to the united states a leisurely drive back after a short visit in southern FL so the flight thingy only applies if we choose as you say the Carribean Itinerary.. and have to hop from san jaun to MIA...you bring up excellent points though..

Hey to Lou!