• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Constellation Scandinavia & Russia July 19, 2008

Rate this topic

momwig

Hi Kareen

Still no one from the cruise crazies joining in....shucks. I see the cc board is getting a few more postings. I am hoping that we will soon be able to make a final decision. My friend Janet may have found a possible cabinmate if she decides to go.

Some of the family from Israel are coming to the states in november- they are bringing the grandkids to disney in orlando. it looks like we will be joining them with others from the states for a mini family reunion. We weren't planning on this but can't resist. we will be trying to do the cheap version of a trip to disney. Would like to save money for the cruise. We may wait until we return in november to book if we are going to go on the cruise. I have my fingers crossed.

Any plans set yet? I know you have been looking at flights etc. have fun with the planning. did you find diane and lou's information helpful?

having just returned from our summer trip out west to Yellowstone etc.... I am anxious to start planning for something. I can't be tripless- that would be like being bookless which I also don't like to be. :biggrin:

take care and say hi to susanne and harvey for us.

gail

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's been a long time - finally booked our Air and Pre-Cruise hotel in Stockholm - will be flying Continental out of Newark on July 17th and returning from London on August 2nd. We will be staying at the Hilton Slussen for the night of July 18th before we board the ship. It's really becoming more of a reality since it is less than 6 months away. Anyone else want to come along the itinerary is GREAT.

• 5 months later...

Well thought I would check in -- can't believe after waiting so long the cruise is only a few weeks away -- glad that the unexpected heart problem will not prevent me from going - the cardiologist told me to have a good time and to see him in August when I return. The cardiac rehab staff will send me off with a regime to do at the Gym on board - and I plan to do them. Anyway all the tours are booked and we are busy planning our time in the ports that we will attempt to see on our own. We are flying Continental to Stockholm and Virgin Atlantic back from London - still allowed 2 suitcases each although we are going to try to back light -- I did say try LOL. Sorry no one else was able to join us -- we have a group of 8 people (4 couples) one of whom is our TA -- our friend first and then our TA. We probably won't do everything as a group but it's good to have friends aboard. Well that's it for now

Kareen