• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Dunns River Falls

Rate this topic

dmd

We will be going to Ocho Rios our Western Caribbean cruise on the RCCL. WHAT do we wear to the Falls. I know people have told me to wear your swim suits, but what do you wear to the falls? I don't want to to go just in my suit. I know that this might be a silly question, but hey I have never been there. Thanks !!!

:cool2: You do hike all the way up. Unfortunately the one time we tried to do that the hike was halted due to bad weather. It began to rain and thunder and it got sort of scary. Some folks even began to cry so we cut it short. There is a dirt path to walk down from. :cool2:

i loved the falls.. it was great day when we went upp...o wore swimsuit with shorts over the top...i took an old pair of sneakers to wear climbing....i also bought a extra pair to change into after the climb... but it did seem neverending LOL but it was a blast... at the top ... not much just being glad i made it to the top....and being able to say i did it.. LOL i enjoyed ochos rios... very green and got to see chocolate in the rare for the first time and got some great coffee ...

Tonia

Nooooo Problem mon. . .

I think Joey's picture says it all. I would certainly go with a tour on this one. Jamaica can be stressful with everyone wanting your money. More so there than any other place I have visited on an excoursion.

alt text

You may want to wear your bathing suit with a coverall of some type over it. This photo may be helpful. Have a great time.

Thanks for the photo, what a big help and for all the other reponses from everyone else. We will probably do the Dunn's Falls last. Again thatnks!!!!