• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~~~Carnival Liberty Feb 02 2008~~

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing I am getting a limo to take me from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale. I think I will stop by the hotel first before going to the air port to get Nate & then go to the ship. How late are some of you going to hang out at the hotel? Or should I say how early are you going to the pier?...lol

Did I not tell you that I am a "born again Christian" We don't drink :ohmy: , we don't swear :ohmy: , ... we don't rat our hair :ohmy: I get ill from one ciggaretttteeeee!!!!! :ohmy::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just kidding, not that there is anything wrong with that :mellow: . Hey, how far is the hotel from the port? Cab ride?

Well, it would just make me want to stay their for the convenience thing and the 2.00 of course. We are still trying to find descent flights they are all at about 500-600 for flying in the same day. Flights out on Sunday the cheap ones are at 6:00am-8:00am, we've made a 11:00 before but thats it.

I am making the jello shots for sure and the wine and my Tanquray and beer, and Malibu (for the shots) have I missed anything?