• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~~~Carnival Liberty Feb 02 2008~~

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning TroubleMakers..... :biggrin:

There are plenty of liquor stores around Ft Lauderdale....even Walgreens sell liquor....every grocery store has beer and wine and some have a liquor dept too.

The stores are fairly close to all the main roads and between Bill and I we can help get anyone to one if needed....I lived in Ft Laud on and off for almost 2 years....Friday would be the shopping day if needed.. :cool2:

OMG I wish I was at the hotel before the cruise. Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast before the cruise! :thumbup:

I have a couple of friends I might try to see while we're there.....but I might want to go down to Hollywood..(just 10 minutes south of the airport) to see if a little Sushi and Blues place is still there.....place is small and the band only has a 6 X 6 place to set up in...so you have to get there a little early to hang on to a seat... :cool2:

I am making the jello shots for sure and the wine and my Tanquray and beer, and Malibu (for the shots) have I missed anything?

OMG I wish I was at the hotel before the cruise. Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast before the cruise! :thumbup:

I have a couple of friends I might try to see while we're there.....but I might want to go down to Hollywood..(just 10 minutes south of the airport) to see if a little Sushi and Blues place is still there.....place is small and the band only has a 6 X 6 place to set up in...so you have to get there a little early to hang on to a seat... :cool2:

Oh you guys are killing me! :wacko:

I googled stores the other day for buying beer and wine. I think there is one right down the street from the hotel. Its within a 1/2 mile I believe. Now if I could find where I saved that info... :rolleyes2:

I havent been in contact with Lisa at all today, and usually we talk everyday. She must be avoiding us.. :ninja:

Do you blame her??? :wub: