• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~~~Carnival Liberty Feb 02 2008~~

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Carnival's website they have an evening Bacardi tour. When we were there 2yrs ago, they only did the tour during the day. I have heard you don't actually go through the factory but that they have built a musuem and gift shop and that is what you actually tour. I know there was a very nice rum store not far from the docks that had a nice history display and free samples. I'm just not sure of the name.

40 ounce is known as a bar liter....Bacardi around here, if you shop, you can pick it up for $16.00 - $23.00.

Some liquor stores have better deals....in my younger days, shine se to go for around $6.00 a gallon, now it's $6.00 - $10.00 a quart; when you can find it.....it would be nice. :cool2:

Hello everyone, since you are on a topic I can relate to LOL I have a question. Does anyone know if it will be possible to tour the Captain Morgan Rum Factory when we are in Puerto Rico?
I did not know there was a Captain Morgan Rum Factory in PR. If so that is the one I want to go to.... :cool2:

I'm in for the Capt. Morgan, if there is one... :thumbup: I can put little sample bottles in my pockets... :biggrin: