• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Spirit ~ Loco In Acapulco ~ 1/23/09 ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Smoo ~ Have ya noticed that I'm a MORNING person?? I get up at 3:30 AM - & I'm at work by 5:30 AM (I get to leave at 2:30 PM)

If we ever have "evening" events - we take naps - seriously!!

I won't go knocking on cabin doors ~ but I may catch ya trying to get a cup of coffee with no make -up on!! :ninja:

L

You're so funny! I like you Linda! We use room service for the coffee. Fill out your little card the night before. Coffee, juice, pastries. Hang it on your door and voila! They show up right on time with it! We used it as an alarm clock! Worked great! Much nicer to be woke up to a tray of goodies than a buzzer! You do know that room service is included with your cruise fare? No added charge other than a tip.

YOU'RE KIDDING ME!!<]

This is the kind of info I need to know!!

L

You really didn't know?!?! YES! They have 24 hour room service. We mainly just used it in the morning. Coffee and stuff. But I did order the most delicious Roast Beef and Brie sandwich one night. You can also use room service to order drinks from the bar. But we never did that. Like I said...our thing was to use room service as our alarm clock. Knock, knock....room service. I would hide under the covers while Chris let him in with our tray. Fix my coffee, grab some juice and out to the balcony I would go. Of course...with our shared aft balconies I guess I won't be going out in my jammies this time! *LOL* Of course....it didn't seem to bother me to have the whole bridge crew see me in my jammies! They would wave at me every morning. :tongue:

Hey Smoo ~ Have ya noticed that I'm a MORNING person?? I get up at 3:30 AM - & I'm at work by 5:30 AM (I get to leave at 2:30 PM)

If we ever have "evening" events - we take naps - seriously!!

I won't go knocking on cabin doors ~ but I may catch ya trying to get a cup of coffee with no make -up on!! :ninja:

L

You're so funny! I like you Linda! We use room service for the coffee. Fill out your little card the night before. Coffee, juice, pastries. Hang it on your door and voila! They show up right on time with it! We used it as an alarm clock! Worked great! Much nicer to be woke up to a tray of goodies than a buzzer! You do know that room service is included with your cruise fare? No added charge other than a tip.

The room service was really a plus,And the staff was so nice and helpful...THEY must have stories,Like" There s that blond again in the blue jammies and ample bosom,LOL !!!(Smoocruise COUNTED on the fact alot of them were from exotic countries,LOL +++

YOU'RE KIDDING ME!!<]

This is the kind of info I need to know!!

L

Good deal.... another morning person. We also get up at 3:30. Mack has to be down the hill by 5am. Most days he is home by 3pm. I also take a nap if I have to be up past 9pm.

Well Mack was put on a plane to New York today and after two days of touring the city he will be on a night flight to Cairo. He'll have a few days there before heading to Luxor and then cruise down the Nile.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. Catch up with you later.

CAT