• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Spirit ~ Loco In Acapulco ~ 1/23/09 ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Captain roach...... Feeling a bit left out?

LEFT OUT,Impossible...I get play by plays of You all HI-JINX...DAY OF THE DEAD theme...I think I have that movie :wacko:

I KNEW YOU'D REMEMBER!!

So Capt. - are you volunteering to help decorate for our "theme" party - Dead of the Dead <] ~ on this cruise??

I think it's in Chuck's cabin - & everyone has to dress up!! Or at least paint their faces. . . . or at least show up & act dead. . . .not too sure of the rules at this point - but we have time!! :wink2:

ok....but when you have to sit through 10 movies where someone always loses an arm (he and his cronies own a dummy where an arm can rip off) don't blame me! *LOL* Ask him about the skeleton in Boothill Blind Dead. It HOPS across the screen. Damn funny stuff there. Or the T&A&A girl he used in that movie....

here is one of his characters in another movie...this IS CaptainRoach:

alt text

sorry........dont know why it's so fuzzy....but he's playing a zombie. And that's not blur where his eye is missing. They covered over his eye with gross makeup....