• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Spirit ~ Loco In Acapulco ~ 1/23/09 ~

Rate this topic

WE INTERRUPT this dated greeting to give a 'lunch time' report: GOLD DOUBLOONS,Well not exactly Smoocruise had CR go to the Postal to mail off her NEWEST sweepstakes and buy .02 cent stamps.The line was long So,CapRoach figures to use the machine and only has his weekly allowance of $5 ,So :wub: SC wants mailed and the flogging iz HORRRRIBULL when she is disobeyed,So I puts in my PAPER BILL and out comes 4 GOLD 'Presidential' COINS with a $1 stamped on 'em,YIPPY KA-YAY !!! I'm ready for the NEXT Cruise now,and here is my FUTURE "ROLL" or two of GoodLuck charms,Like I had on our first cruise and paid the newstand with 14 at the PORT,Before leaving CALIFORNIA,Those were the squaw who helped Lewis and Clark,These will be Presidents...Imagine HOW MANY will be released by '09( I staring at WASHNGTON).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who has been yelling! Sheeeesh....can't a Smoo get some sleep here! :closedeyes:

where's my coffee.....ah......here it is......*scrolling back to see whose been yelling so I know whose butt to kick*

CHUCK! You brat! That's it! No pouty lips for you today!!! :ninja:

WE INTERRUPT this dated greeting to give a 'lunch time' report: GOLD DOUBLOONS,Well not exactly Smoocruise had CR go to the Postal to mail off her NEWEST sweepstakes and buy .02 cent stamps.The line was long So,CapRoach figures to use the machine and only has his weekly allowance of $5 ,So :wub: SC wants mailed and the flogging iz HORRRRIBULL when she is disobeyed,So I puts in my PAPER BILL and out comes 4 GOLD 'Presidential' COINS with a $1 stamped on 'em,YIPPY KA-YAY !!! I'm ready for the NEXT Cruise now,and here is my FUTURE "ROLL" or two of GoodLuck charms,Like I had on our first cruise and paid the newstand with 14 at the PORT,Before leaving CALIFORNIA,Those were the squaw who helped Lewis and Clark,These will be Presidents...Imagine HOW MANY will be released by '09( I staring at WASHNGTON).

Have you been drinking again CaptRoach??? :wacko: I will translate:

I am playing a game at the supermarket where you collect stickers. When you get the right 3 you mail them off. They are giving away 12 Carnival cruises!!!!! I can't remember to get the new stupid, outrageously priced stamps so I sent the Capt. to do it today. I have never flogged him! Just the opposite!!! Of course...I was willing... :wink2: ...anyways...I digress. The Capt. took ROLLS OF COINS to use in Ensenada on our honeymoon cruise. Don't ask me why....*shaking head*

That's the best I can do at translating.....*LOL*

who has been yelling! Sheeeesh....can't a Smoo get some sleep here! :closedeyes:

where's my coffee.....ah......here it is......*scrolling back to see whose been yelling so I know whose butt to kick*

I am playing a game at the supermarket where you collect stickers. When you get the right 3 you mail them off. They are giving away 12 Carnival cruises!!!!! I can't remember to get the new stupid, outrageously priced stamps so I sent the Capt. to do it today. I have never flogged him! Just the opposite!!! Of course...I was willing... :wink2: ...anyways...I digress. The Capt. took ROLLS OF COINS to use in Ensenada on our honeymoon cruise. Don't ask me why....*shaking head*

...THATS what I said :ninja:

Glad to see were all up & going...lol

Hey Bill some time off eh!

Yeah, time off translates to no overtime which translates to no cruise money!! :sad2:

Hey Hey Hey...lets not have talk like that..... :rolleyes2:

Arrrr I know the feeling...I am behind one check at the moment my self...working for your self is over rated...lol

...THATS what I said :ninja:

ROTFLMAO..... :tongue:

Glad to see were all up & going...lol

Hey Bill some time off eh!

Yeah, time off translates to no overtime which translates to no cruise money!! :sad2:

Hey Hey Hey...lets not have talk like that..... :rolleyes2:

Arrrr I know the feeling...I am behind one check at the moment my self...working for your self is over rated...lol

and under paid.... :thumbdown: