• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Spirit ~ Loco In Acapulco ~ 1/23/09 ~

Rate this topic

Hi Loco's.... Sorry I've been MIA but I think I'm back and able to keep up now. Mack has been back from Egypt for two weeks now and my mother-in-law Patti has been here for a week. She is getting settled here in California and is ready to start some major traveling now that she is retired. Her first trip will be a 2.5 month trek back east visiting friends and family. She also has her first cruise booked for October to Hawaii. It was such a good deal she talked me into joining her.

I have not had a chance to read all the post but Pam said something about getting together in Vegas. Someone please fill me in on the details. We are about 2.5 hours away and would love to meet up with everyone.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

Cindy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cat.....been wondering where you've been!

Yeah...we are tentatively planning a meet and greet next March in or around Vegas. Some of us want to rent a house...others want to go hotel. We will probably do both...everyone can just do what they're comfortable with and we'll plan get togethers. We'll have more details when it gets closer.

Welcome back!

Wahoo!!!!

One down...lol

Great pic!!

Congratulations!!!

Actually.....she's # 3 down.......with 2 to go! Next year I'll have a junior and a sophomore. I had three kids in high school this past year. And ya'll wonder why I'm a little off! :wacko: *LOL*

Are you "really"sure it's from the kids....

alt text