• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Spirit ~ Loco In Acapulco ~ 1/23/09 ~

Rate this topic

You are NOT butting in!!! For one thing...ANYONE can chat here. For another...you are an honorary member here anyways....this is the cruise I wanted you to go on! I'm still hoping you come to Vegas and your hubby likes us all so much he'll want to cruise with us despite having done the itinerary already!

Now....about this song. Do you have just the song on your pod? Or the video?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Can I ask that we all remove any links in our signatures that relate to our group cruise websites, as these sites include prices. This is a violation that we are breaking & I do not want to do that.

Please stay tuned for further notices as I am working with Managment on a something.

Thank You

Chuck

pouting about it...but done.

I would like to say though...Troublemakers Website wasn't designed to "sell" anything really....it's more of a place for current Troublemakers to get information about the cruise they are on...the ports they're going to, etc. Yes, we included info on the group leaders and we included the pricing in case people who weren't booked yet wanted to know. But the main purpose of the site was to benefit people ALREADY booked. I'm sorry if it stepped on people's toes. :sad2: If any of the Troublemakers need the website address, please contact me and I'll be happy to give it to you.

Hi Guys

Can I ask that we all remove any links in our signatures that relate to our group cruise websites, as these sites include prices. This is a violation that we are breaking & I do not want to do that.

Please stay tuned for further notices as I am working with Managment on a something.

Thank You

Chuck

pouting about it...but done.

I would like to say though...Troublemakers Website wasn't designed to "sell" anything really....it's more of a place for current Troublemakers to get information about the cruise they are on...the ports they're going to, etc. Yes, we included info on the group leaders and we included the pricing in case people who weren't booked yet wanted to know. But the main purpose of the site was to benefit people ALREADY booked. I'm sorry if it stepped on people's toes. :sad2: If any of the Troublemakers need the website address, please contact me and I'll be happy to give it to you.

It'll be OK. Uncle Chuck will make it better. :rolleyes2: