• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Spirit ~ Loco In Acapulco ~ 1/23/09 ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!! Where's Lisa?? Shouldn't she be up by now!!??

This is what happens when you go to those beer/naked parties. You miss the morning shore excursion!! :laugh:

I think we'll need to add a new job duty to your Designated Sober Historian position....kicking all our butts out of bed every morning! *LOL*

Not sure where Lisa is. Probably out on her deck enjoying some coffee.

Be careful what ya wish for!! :rolleyes2:

Gotta go do the grocery shopping & begin my domestic chores (laundry, cleaning etc.)

Later. . . .

Linda

Hey!! Where's Lisa?? Shouldn't she be up by now!!??

This is what happens when you go to those beer/naked parties. You miss the morning shore excursion!! :laugh:

I think we'll need to add a new job duty to your Designated Sober Historian position....kicking all our butts out of bed every morning! *LOL*

Not sure where Lisa is. Probably out on her deck enjoying some coffee.

Be careful what ya wish for!! :rolleyes2:

Gotta go do the grocery shopping & begin my domestic chores (laundry, cleaning etc.)

Later. . . .

Linda

Oh Lord....I have visions of our lil DSH running up and down the balconies banging on our balcony doors....looking for a crack in the curtains to take pictures of our hung-over selves! *LMAO* Will you at least bring a tray of Mimosas with you??? :wink2:

I don't have any housework to do! *smirking* Did it all Thurs and Fri! Smart Smoo!!! (with help from her daughter and daughter's boyfriend!)

Hey Smoo ~ Have ya noticed that I'm a MORNING person?? I get up at 3:30 AM - & I'm at work by 5:30 AM (I get to leave at 2:30 PM)

If we ever have "evening" events - we take naps - seriously!!

I won't go knocking on cabin doors ~ but I may catch ya trying to get a cup of coffee with no make -up on!! :ninja:

L

You're so funny! I like you Linda! We use room service for the coffee. Fill out your little card the night before. Coffee, juice, pastries. Hang it on your door and voila! They show up right on time with it! We used it as an alarm clock! Worked great! Much nicer to be woke up to a tray of goodies than a buzzer! You do know that room service is included with your cruise fare? No added charge other than a tip.