• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Do you have a " Must Do List " for cruising ?

Rate this topic

I want to do Alaska, inland passage. My brother lived in Ketchikan for 2 years (Coast Guar). Would like to visit where he lived and talks so fondly of. I want to do the Alaska cruise where after you cruise you get off the boat and board a luxury train and continue exploring.

I want to do the Panama Canal

I want to do the Caribbean....specifically Half Moon Cay. I want to rent of of the cabanas there. The ones with the stocked fridge and air conditioning!

And on a smaller range....I would like to do a riverboat cruise on the Mississippi!

So far we've done Baja Mexico and the Caribbean.

We really want to do Panama Canal because my husband is an engineer.

We'd like to do Alaska because we lived there and our son lives there. We'd like to go back to Kodiak to see how it's changed.

We'd like to cruise to Hawaii and then cruise back.

Sewut

Anywhere where people are not!!! No, seriously it's very difficult to find a "quiet" place to cruise to. Probably a small island anywhere in the Caribbean would suit us. Much as we love St. Thomas and St. Maarten, they are becoming "hell on earth" for overcrowding. Another destination that appeals if it wasn't so expensive to fly to, is Tahiti and the nearby islands.

Regards,

James.