• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

~ * Cruise Question of the Day * ~

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We certainly eat more on a cruise than we normally would. Three meals isn't always the norm, unless we're on a cruise. Then it's at least three meals. As for dieting, HA HA HA HA....... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I definately eat a lot more on a cruise than I do normally. I think it has something to do with someone else doing the cooking and cleaning up. lol At home I have a couple of cups of tea in the morning and am off and running - on the cruise it's a full breakfast every day and sometimes twice a day. I generally eat early while Jim is still sleeping but can be persuaded to go back and "sit" (eat) with him later on when he has his breakfast. Also at home we never have desserts - on vacation always end the meal with at least one.

I eat sooo much on a cruise. I take my loose clothing and I don't worry about it. We really enjoy the buffets and I love trying different foods that I normally don't eat at home. When we get home, then I go back to my usual eating habits.

I definately ate more on the cruise than I do at home. I usually only eat once a day at home but ate three times a day on the ship!! But I have never done that diet thing....I eat what I want when I want it and deal with whatever the outcome might be when it should happen. Alright I'm ready...start sending the hate mail!! *LMAO*

I have only tried once to stick to a diet while on a cruise. The only deviation I had was one dinner when i had steak and a baked potato. When we got home, I discovered that I weighed 8 lbs. more than when we left so I never worry about it while cruising anymore.