• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruisecrazies travels

Rate this topic

SMB

Here is the final updated map of countries visited by Cruisecrazies. I'm very impressed by the amount of terra firma covered by our group... and this doesn't include the nautical terrain crisscrossed by the CC's.

Paraphrasing Muhammad: "You may tell me how old a man is or how much he has studied, but tell me how much he has traveled and I will tell you how wise he is."

KEEP TRAVELING!!!!!

alt text

It looks like I might have forgotten to but Bahrain on my list. I have been there and it looks like it is not colored red on the map. It is that little dot off the coast of Saudi Arabia in the Persian Gulf.

Good work, but on our computer all we see is the original map, without the places people have added in Iberia, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia/Oceanea, and Latin America. None of the countries we added is shown: Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Gibraltar, Morocco, Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras, and several Caribbean islands that are not shown in red.

Are we missing something?