• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Triumph ~ 1/26/08 Eastern

Rate this topic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what I am doing in 1/2 moon cay.....

alt textalt textalt text

Join our island naturalist on a relaxing but invigorating kayak adventure on Bone Fish Lagoon

On this excursion you will:

[*]Kayak part of the lagoon that comprises over 1400 square acres of protected habitat.

[*]See the numerous species of flora ranging from red mangroves to the ornamental silver buttonwood tree.

[*]Watch for seabirds while your naturalist guide fills you in on the history of the island's earliest and only inhabitants.

In Grand Turk I think we are going to do this!

alt textalt textalt text

This excursion is a great way to enjoy the natural beauty of Grand Turk as you kayak to Madison Point.

On this excursion you will:

[*]Take a short ride to the departure point at South Creek to meet your highly skilled guides.

[*]Receive a safety briefing and instructions before boarding your 2-person, transparent bottom kayak.

[*]Immerse yourself in the beauty and tranquility as you paddle through the shallow waters.

[*]Learn about the exotic flora and fauna of the area. Explore small coves and learn about the importance of the mangroves to the ecological system.

[*]Arrive at Madison Point and leave your kayak on shore.

[*]Explore Madison Point, or don your snorkel equipment and see the amazing marine life and live colorful coral up close

[*]After snorkeling reboard your transportation for the return to your ship.

Note: There is an additional entrance fee for the optional visit to the Conch Farm. Minimum age is 6 years old; minimum age to snorkel is 8 years old.

Guests must be in good physical condition and able to paddle approximately 45 minutes to Madison Point.

Thank You that would be nice.

If you are refering to the people on the x roll call for this sailing, then I think I will pass. :thumbdown:

Wahoo I think we are 191 days out now!!!! Working to that 180 mark!!! Then 90 days!!! Then 60...your getting it!!!

Wahoo I can't wait for this sailing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: