• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Triumph ~ 1/26/08 Eastern

Rate this topic

Sorry to reply so late about the people that are going on this cruise. What is Cruise Critics? Is that another site i should check out? Who's not playing in their backyard adn are they playing in your? Isn't both yards aloud to be played in?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Margie

You can play anywhere you would like. The choice is yours.

Roll Calls which this is, are meant for people who are going on a particular cruise and wish to meet up with others on the same sailing.. The friends you refered to in your post are not on this roll call on this board.

And as far the group you are referring to I agree with Chuck, No thanks.

I am content and busy with the group I am sailing with.

Enjoy your Destiny Cruise

Lisa

Sorry this isn't the person you think it is!! As for the people that I am talking about are not on this site. They are looking for someplace to talk about their cruise. If you have a problem with me posting on this site then too bad. I just thought I would let you know that there are other people on this same cruise. If you are having problems with this person that you think I am you need to take it up with them and not me. And besides I think I was talking to Chuck and not you.

Rusty wants to know what we, you, us...... are doing for getting from the Triumph to the Liberty....

No problem gettig a hat....

I think I may need some depends for this cruise, google our ship and check out the groups we have on board....

a large gay group :thumbup: They know how to party....

A Singles group :thumbdown: they might try picking up my husband.... Or is that a :thumbup: gives me some alone time....

A christian group, :thumbup: I wont miss sunday service...

A Cancer Survivor Group :thumbup: My SIL is excited to know she will hopefully have people to chat with...

An oldies Group ... with thier own D J's How cool is this trip gonna be ?

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

As for getting up to the Liberty... Bobbi & I are going to have to go by the airport to get Nate. Not sure how long this is going to take. I don't want to hold you guys up from getting there to meet up with the rest of the group!

Looks like a great groups to be sailing with!!!

I think I would have a problem with square dancers group....lol

Those big dresses scare me....lol

sure....keep reminding me until I do it though. I'm actually gonna do a section on that cruise. After I finish TM1.

Maybe I will go in and make a Pub Crawlers page. LMAO... Cause I am so computer literate.. !!!

back away from the keyboard Lisa!!! *LOL* Smoo will do your Pubcrawlers. Let me get TM1 finished.