• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What would Security Do about this?

Rate this topic

Chucksta63

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pain in the back side though huh......

Does this effect some folks jobs if this was to happen to them? Not looking to cause problems, just insure our good time on vacation.

Heck they are not even booked yet so I hope it dies down & goes away.

I can not imagine subjecting my children or family to something like this, but I guess some do.

Get over it ? Not the advice I would be giving.

Why should anyone have to deal with internet based misbehaviour or deal with an on-line harasser ?

whether it is direct or in direct. This does not affect just one person, it usually involves the victims family as well and can even affect thier work place.

Internet harassment is now a federal crime !

I would file a Harassment Restraining Order in a heartbeat.

Maybe once thier employer found out about a harassment restraining order filed against them, they may re-think thier actions should thier job be on the line because of it.

I say GO FOR IT !

Yes Canadian Cruiser I agree with every thing you said. So the best thing is to get over it and not worry about them. You seem to be letting this get you more than it should by the way you post with captialized letters. Are you trying to get someone to notice you and your point?

Also the best way to get back at whom ever you don't like is to ignore them. show them that it doesn't bother you that they are there and have you fun on your cruise. That is what I would do.

Dreamz, Canadian Cruiser 's use of capitals is no problem. She is merely trying to make her point, which is not offensive at all. Therefore, the tone of your post seems to be very antagonistic. Here at CruiseCrazies we do our best to support each other and offer postive comments. Thank you for understanding.

Chuck, I think your post topic is a very good one so rather than lock the thread , Jason and I will just make sure that all posts remain within the CruiseCrazies guidelines. Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.