• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

NEW PARTNER: Dream Cruise Vacations

Rate this topic

Hey everyone,

Group cruises can be one of the very best values in travel. The cruise lines design their programs to allow group leaders to customize bonus group amenities, earn free berths, plan events and more. Dream Cruise Vacations takes that a step further by giving the group leader total control over all the group amenities and benefits (not all agencies do) then adding extras in like a per-cabin booking bonus, convenient pay plans, a group web page and 24/7 live support and more. Dream Cruise Vacations specializes in group cruise vacations and knows what it takes to make a fabulous group at a fair price.

For these reasons, I highly recommend contacting Chris for any cruise quotes or reservations you'd like to complete. He's a great guy who will respond to your inquiries very quickly, and his business is extremely professional. If you're looking for a great deal on your next cruise, definitely request a quote from Chris and Dream Cruise Vacations!

CONTACT INFO:

Chris Owen, MCC

Dream Cruise Vacations

www.YourCruiseDream.com

407 889 8947 In Florida

866 604 4658 Toll Free

I agree with Jason. Chris is a great guy and a long time member of CruiseCrazies. He is also a sponsor here. So, let's welcome Chris of Dream Cruise Vacations as a partner . Check him out when you're getting ready to book your next cruise. His site is truly amazing

I use Chris to book my cruises. He is absolutely fabulous! :biggrin: I recommend him to everybody that will listen. He really is available ALL the time too, very quick to reply to any questions.

But Chris... Where are you? When I first joined Cruise Crazies I saw you were a sponsor bur I NEVER see you post.

You can not go wrong with Chris. :thumbup: