• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Conquest Cruise

Rate this topic

Anyone know when formal night is?

I know I saw a thread about this once before and now can't find it.

We're trying to plan which night we should do the Dinner Club.

Also if you have any other TIPS for this ship let me know...this will be the 3rd 7-day cruise, but never before this large :cool2:

Shebert, I really can't give you a definitive answer, but normally formal nights (there will be 2 on 7 day cruises) occur on sea days, but never on the last night of the cruise. We are doing the Conquest in Nov., when are you going?

We're leaving this Sunday. I know that one formal is the day we stop in Cozumel - which is bad because last time we spent way too much time at the bar before we got back on the ship - oh well, I'll just try to remember that when I think about how smooth thoses drinks are going down :biggrin:

Just not sure if the 1st formal night will be Monday or Tuesday. I guess it doesn't matter - just would like to know in advance (I'm a planner).

One more question about the dinner club if anyone knows...what's the dress requirement for men - jacket and tie? This is the 1st 7-day with Carnival - other 2 were Norwegian.

Jacket and tie sounds good for the dinner club - that makes it more special - for you lol.

If you have a cruise brochure with deck plans, from your TA - clip out the pages on the Conquest - because you will need a map! Some of the decks are a bit confusing - like finding the right entrance to your dining room.

She is a big, beautiful ship, ENJOY!!!