• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

do you ever ware a watch on a cruise?

Rate this topic

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dh and I do not own watches. I am an Internet addict, and thought I would really have computer withdrawal, but there was so much to do on the cruise that I completely forgot about my computer stuff. We locked our cell phones in our safe and didn't check voicemails either! One thing, though, we were on the Alaska HAL cruise and our cabin did not have a clock. The time zones shifted several times, and we had to keep watching the ship channel and waiting for the time to come up so we would know when meals and special events were. I didn't feel like resetting my cell phone time.

Now I get it, jacketwatch. You collect them , so screenname is jacketwatch. Learned something today.

Whey the jacket though??? :laugh:

LIke Dan and Keith, I always wear my watch. Got to know when it 's time to head to the buffet. :rolleyes2:

I guess I am anal retentive - I always have to know what time is. I take a lighted alarm clock for the cabin. I need to know what time it is, even when I wake up during the night. I also carry my cell phone all the time while onboard or in port. I want to make sure that the kids can reach us at any time if they need to. Boy, that really makes me sound compulsive....