• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Celebrate with me!!

Rate this topic

txSherry

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations. This is one cruise you will NEVER forget!!

No matter how many cruises you go on in the future, you will never forget your first one.

Our next one will be number 50 for us and I can still tell you all about our first one! :biggrin:

Prepare to have the time of your life. :thumbup:

Mercedes (I had a Tia Mercedes!) , Jason, Gymbrat & The Skipper -- Thank you all!

Skipper would it be weird to say that I am already addicted? ::lol::

I actually hope I'm NOT, in a weird way because I'm already addicted to WDW and we are NOT wealthy by a long shot. I can just see me trying to plan 2 expensive vacations a year :-) (No no, DCL isn't a sub for the parks!)... but I have a good idea that is just where I'm going to be!

Plus DH recently found his own joy in Vegas so that will be three :P Although Vegas is a weekend kind of trip for us.

Better get back to work so I can afford (and enjoy) this vacation thing!

I'm so happy I have you all to be happy with!! My husband is NOT big into pre-vacation talking. He wants me to keep it to myself :P

--Sherry

I was hooked the minute I booked the first cruise and started cruising this Crazy board - so much to learn and so many helpful instructors!!!!!

Sherry you are not alone in this addiction - there is no 12 step program -just that one step - bookiing the next one :o) Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

:biggrin: Congrats! I can really relate! I just made the final payment on our October cruise. I was so excited as were my girls. I usually pay for our big vacations and do all the planning and research, My husband does not talk much about plans either!

Your children are going to have such a great time! My girls loved their first cruise so much, that I felt guilty leaving them home. (Not alone of course! :laugh: )

HAve fun with the rest of the plans!