• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cost of Kids

Rate this topic

txSherry

We were on the Fantasy a few years ago, so things might have changed. I do remember there being a free softserve station that we could get icecream and there were places that you could get cups (or put it in bottles) of water. Hopefully this helps! We had a blast on the Fantasy. The kids (son and daughter ) went on it on a February vacation. It is a great ship!

Stephanie

Good Morning Sherry

The ice cream is free 24 hrs a day in certain areas. The arcade uses the sail and sign card if I remember correctly, so be careful ( Chucksta knows more about this than I ) No she wont need a soda card to get a glass of water, bottled water is $ 3.50 and it is the tall 1.5 litre bottles.

No I dont think there are water fountains in the kids club. Depending on your daughters age, they arent always in the club, they move around to different areas throughout the day.

I was on the Fantasy last October, GREAT SHIP

Thanks, Stephanie!

She loves loves soft-serve. I will take her this afternoon to pick out a couple of special bottles (and also buy a couple of others).

Something that is great about my daughter is her "addiction" to water. A few years ago, when I was trying to quit smoking (pre-pregnancy) and I could NOT, I quit Dr. Peppers instead. In order to replace my 12-36 Dr Pepper a-Day addiction I tried all sorts of drinks, and nothing satisfied. Meanwhile I drank water as I tried to find something else. Eventually it was just --- WATER. :-) Fast forward (and yes, I eventually quit smoking, 4 years ago this July)... now Natalie takes after me and loves water :-)

Sure saves money at restaurants! She does want to order soft-drinks though occasionally because she sees other folks ordering them.

Hmm... methinks I'm waxing elephants too much. My cruise docs came in yesterday AND I just got an e-mail that my passport is on its way and so my cruise-addrenalin (sp) level is WAY high!

Anywhichahoo... THANKS for the info!

Sherry (high on excitement) :tongue:

Thanks for the info Cheryl. Do you know if there is any other way to get her something to be able to play the video games with, then? Do they have children's gift cards or something?

At 7 she's too young to have free reign with our trip's petty cash. But I'd also like her to be able to have fun in the kid's club. Any ideas?