• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I have a question

Rate this topic

jacketwatch

:cool2: Hi guys. What do you think about this. Frankly we are very happy with the service on Princess, esp. as it pertains to how they have consistently gone well out of their way to meet our special requests for Indian food for my wife and our friends. We are really thinking of trying Royal Carribbean next yr. on one of those fantastic Voyager class ships. The Adventure of the Seas seems to have a perfect Caribbean cruise next yr. to several places we have not been BUT do you think thye will be as accomodating for our special food requests as Princess has been? Actually this is an important factor for us to weigh in our decision. Thank you. Larry :smile:

Thats a tough question to answer. There are many variables of course. Much depends on the chef, the head waiter you get, and the stock of food on board. I have had many many accomodating Head Waiters and Chefs on ships most recently on Adventure of the Seas. However I have had a few Head waiters that said "it can't be done." There have been few of those head waiters in my 29 cruises with RCI, most of them will go out of their way to get you what you want, of course a little incentive "cash" is always helpful. Also please note that I don't generally ask for something out of the ordinary.

I know what you mean about Princess's accomodations regarding food. We had that same wonderful experience last year on Crown. Calamari, shrimp, marzipan, etc.......We were truly spoiled. We were very happy and will cruise Princess again later this year.

Good luck with your decision.