• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

To Be Assigned Cabins

Rate this topic

Tut

Hi everyone. This is Tut. I don't get on here very much anymore. Our lives are just so busy that I don't even have time to read our e-mails sometimes.

Anyway, I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me.

We're sailing on Carnival Sensation in November and our cabin is a TBA (To be assigned). When do we know what cabin we have? They're going to mail us our documents and such but I'm wondering what we would put on the tags that go on our luggage. Has anyone every had this before?

This is the first time for us. We usually pick our cabin but this time we got a really great Military rate and could have picked a cabin but we were informed that we could get upgraded (slight possibility) if we just went with TBA.

What do you think? I know we're going to get a cabin. I'm just not sure how soon we'll know which one.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year when we booked TBA balcony guarantee we were told that we probably wouldn't know our cabin until we boarded. BUT....when we got our docs a few weeks before our cruise our cabin assignment was on there. On the other hand....my ex who booked the same type of guarantee a few months later didn't learn his assignment until embarcation day. Guess we were just lucky! As far as what to put on your tags....I don't know. Perhaps you can ask your TA or call Carnival.... :huh2:

I booked it myself but if I don't have a cabin by the time I get our paperwork, I will call Carnival.

Tut - if you are registered on the Carnival website you should be able to find out if you have been assigned a room # already. Once you fill out your Fun Pass your room number should be on the page.

I've already printed out our Fun Pass and no room on it yet. Of course, it's still a little early so I'll check again as it gets closer.

Thanks for all your inputs. I'm hoping we'll get an upgrade too. It would be a great birthday present....