• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Loco in Acapulco Vegas Trip

Rate this topic

Decided to start a new thread for this because we haven't heard from some of the Troublemakers booked on this cruise, so hoping they will see the topic heading and check in. Frank, Bill, Bev, Pam and any others - are you going to be able to make Vegas April 25 - 28th? We have a positive affirmation from Lisa, Chuck, Vicky, Linda and myself....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another option we've talked about is some of us renting a house. You can get NICE homes with pools, BBQ's etc. at really decent rates. I know the Pinky and Lisa and me And Capt. Roach are interested in doing this. Anyone else? We like this idea cuz it gives us a change to all be together without the distractions of Vegas. We can do a potluck BBQ, etc. So if you're going to Vegas and interested in this please let either myself or Lisa know.

So, if we don't all stay at the same place, we need to make up a list of everyone's cell phone numbers before the trip, so we can reach either about hooking up. Lisa, I know your cell phone would be from Canada, but my cell has an international plan on it, so I should be able to call you at no charge. When it gets closer to time, maybe all of you who are going can pm or email me your cell numbers and I can compile a list and send it out.

Oh sure thing! :thumbup:

Another option we've talked about is some of us renting a house. You can get NICE homes with pools, BBQ's etc. at really decent rates. I know the Pinky and Lisa and me And Capt. Roach are interested in doing this. Anyone else? We like this idea cuz it gives us a change to all be together without the distractions of Vegas. We can do a potluck BBQ, etc. So if you're going to Vegas and interested in this please let either myself or Lisa know.

We would be more intrested in a hotel I think, but would love to come & play at the house where your at!

So, if we don't all stay at the same place, we need to make up a list of everyone's cell phone numbers before the trip, so we can reach either about hooking up. Lisa, I know your cell phone would be from Canada, but my cell has an international plan on it, so I should be able to call you at no charge. When it gets closer to time, maybe all of you who are going can pm or email me your cell numbers and I can compile a list and send it out.

I'll send you mine! :thumbup: Thank You Cheryl!!! :smile:

We would love to be there but, I just checked the air fare from Savannah to Las Vegas and alt textalt text!! So we will not be able to make it. :sad2: (unless the T/A's can do magic) lol
Easy big fella....Don't go throwing in the towel quite yet..... :wink2:

Vegas has specials to everywhere & everywhere to Vegas! Just got to hit the right time & we have several months!!!

Now do you mind going as cargo? :laugh::laugh::laugh: Just kidding.....lol

We would love to be there but, I just checked the air fare from Savannah to Las Vegas and alt textalt text!! So we will not be able to make it. :sad2: (unless the T/A's can do magic) lol

Same goes here from NoVA. For the price of airfare alone we could go on a 5 night cruise. I will keep an eye on airfares and hope to join you all. I know you all will have a great time

You are will be so missed!!

BUT - so we can still get to know you - Do a video of you guys & send it to one of the TA's!! Kind a like when a movie star can't be there to accept the Oscar. You guys could say HI to us, etc. Like a U-Tube thing!! We could play it at the BBQ/potluck!!

Then we'll know you when we all meet in San Diego!!

Linda