• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Loco in Acapulco Vegas Trip

Rate this topic

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda, I am tattoo-less, but my son is a tattoo artist so I see them a lot. He has way more than I would like for him to have, but he didn't ask my opinion. My other son has a tribal band on each bicep. I have been in the shop when my son was doing them, and not being a big fan of pain, I can honestly say I would never do it, but if you want one, go for it.

Funny ~ I see the world this way - "the more I do today - gives me more time tomorrow - do do more stuff!!" :blink:

Like planning trips!!

So, I'm thinking some cherry blossums on my left ankle - I found a tattoo studio - "The Skin Factory" I'm going to e-mail the owner tomorrow & see if I can get it done on the Sunday we're there. Since we're doing the BBQ/Pot luck ~ hang out at the pool all day Saturday - I figure Sunday morning is good!! :smile:

Maybe be back in time for lunch & hang out at the pool with everyone some more!! :thumbup:

L

Linda, I may be wrong, but I am thinking that my son said you couldn't go swimming for a while after you get one. I will ask him when I talk to him in a bit. He was over here earlier but didn't have his cell phone on him, so I will call when he gets home from the car show...

Linda, I asked my son about the swimming thing - he said not for 2 weeks after you get the tattoo. I assume it would be because of the chlorine. He is one of the best in the Denver area, and has to schedule his appointments pretty far out - very talented - gets it from his mom :biggrin: .

Linda, I'll stick my 2 cents in here too. I do have a small palm tree tatooed on my ankle. The pain really wasn't that bad EXCEPT the closer to the bone the more it hurts. I would advise just above the ankle bone not on it. Nobody gave my this advise and mine starts right on the bone :ohmy: Also I agree with using a local artist... and check them out! Go to the shop a few times. I have always said I want another on my shoulder. I just have not decided what. The tree I designed myself, it is very simple, I even thought about doing shells or something around my ankle but I have nixed that idea. Anyway that is my 2 cents.