• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Complimentary Cruise Travel magazine subscription!!!

Rate this topic

Jason

THIS OFFER UPDATED & AVAILABLE AS OF AUG 7, 2008!

With great pleasure, I announce for all CruiseCrazies Members and Guests.....

FREE CRUISE TRAVEL MAGAZINE!!!

cruisetravel.jpg

Cruise Travel, the world's leading cruise vacation magazine, is willing to provide all CruiseCrazies members and guests with a complimentary 6-month subscription to Cruise Travel magazine...absolutely FREE! There's no reason why you shouldn't take advantage of this. I have been a subscriber for quite some time, and I highly recommend this magazine to you. Give it a try, you've got nothing to lose!

Here are the details:

FREE TO CRUISECRAZIES MEMBERS AND GUESTS:

If you love ships, you'll love Cruise Travel, the world's leading Cruise vacation magazine. Whether you're an experienced cruiser, a first-timer, or just dreaming of a cruise vacation, Cruise Travel is for you. Every issue is packed with full-color features on the best cruise ships, ports-of-call, and itineraries...Plus reviews of new and classic vessels, tips on shore excursions and shopping, and much more - All written by industry authorities. Cruise Guides and Cruise Roundups help you plan your vacation. Seasonal Cruise Calendars offer complete, up-to-date listings of ship schedules, itineraries, and fares. Experts express their thoughts in Cruise Views, readers share their experiences through Letters, and the latest industry happenings are covered in Cruise News.

Try it free for 6 months. The subscription does not automatically renew, so you don't have to worry about cancelling if you decide not to continue. This offer is available to new readers only, and Magazine can be sent only to U.S. mailing addresses.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just signed up. I used to have a subscription but let it lapse several years ago. I still have most of the old issues - I drag them out when we are planning a cruise and see if the ship or any of the ports are featured. Thanks Jason.

Thanks for the great gift Jason but I am already a subscriber. It is a terrific cruise magazine, full of lots of great information. I'm glad other Crazies will get a chance to receive it. It is one magazine that both Jim and I read from cover to cover