• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Complimentary Cruise Travel magazine subscription!!!

Rate this topic

Jason

I click on the link to get 6 months free subscription to Cruise Travel magazine and the website is invalid and will not display. Help!!! :unsure:

THIS OFFER UPDATED & AVAILABLE AS OF AUG 3, 2008!

With great pleasure, I announce for all CruiseCrazies Members and Guests.....

FREE CRUISE TRAVEL MAGAZINE!!!

cruisetravel.jpg

Cruise Travel, the world's leading cruise vacation magazine, is willing to provide all CruiseCrazies members and guests with a complimentary 6-month subscription to Cruise Travel magazine...absolutely FREE! There's no reason why you shouldn't take advantage of this. I have been a subscriber for quite some time, and I highly recommend this magazine to you. Give it a try, you've got nothing to lose!

Here are the details:

FREE TO CRUISECRAZIES MEMBERS AND GUESTS:

If you love ships, you'll love Cruise Travel, the world's leading Cruise vacation magazine. Whether you're an experienced cruiser, a first-timer, or just dreaming of a cruise vacation, Cruise Travel is for you. Every issue is packed with full-color features on the best cruise ships, ports-of-call, and itineraries...Plus reviews of new and classic vessels, tips on shore excursions and shopping, and much more - All written by industry authorities. Cruise Guides and Cruise Roundups help you plan your vacation. Seasonal Cruise Calendars offer complete, up-to-date listings of ship schedules, itineraries, and fares. Experts express their thoughts in Cruise Views, readers share their experiences through Letters, and the latest industry happenings are covered in Cruise News.

Try it free for 6 months. The subscription does not automatically renew, so you don't have to worry about cancelling if you decide not to continue. This offer is available to new readers only, and Magazine can be sent only to U.S. mailing addresses.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foxpaw, that's an impressive list of ships you've sailed. Thanks for your service to this country!

smileyusa.gifsmileyusa.gif

Also, welcome to

logo140p.jpg

It was an honor to serve in the United States Navy! Now, my 18-year-old niece is at Navy boot camp.....she's going to be a gas turbine engineer! I couldn't be more proud!

Meanwhile, I am preparing to fly to Singapore in October and rejoin the ms Amsterdam on her annual Asia/Pacific Grand Voyage and sail back through the familiar waters near Indonesia, Australia and the South Pacific. I sailed the Seattle to Singapore half of the voyage last year.....SUPERB in every respect!

GO NAVY!

Best Regards,

Nick

PS -- Still can't seem to get that link for "Cruise Travel" to work. Seems the whole website is "down"!

I've spoken with the magazine's owner and production manager, and here's what has happened....

Due to the severe storms in the midwest last night, the Cruise Travel subscription site is down. I will notify you again via email (and of course on the forums) when it's back up and running....Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Thanks for keeping us informed on this, Jason! Those WERE some terrible storms in the Chicago area Monday night! Let's just hope all those people are OK.

Nick

I will notify you again via email (and of course on the forums) when it's back up and running....Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

does this mean i get a refund? :tongue:

Great news, everyone! The fullfilment site is back up again, and you should have no problems in accessing the site moving forward.

To get your complimentary 6 month subscription of Cruise Travel, you can sign up via the following link:

https://www.kable.com/pub/ktrv/comp2.asp?=cz007

Enjoy!!

THIS OFFER UPDATED & AVAILABLE AS OF AUG 7, 2008!

With great pleasure, I announce for all CruiseCrazies Members and Guests.....

FREE CRUISE TRAVEL MAGAZINE!!!

cruisetravel.jpg

Cruise Travel, the world's leading cruise vacation magazine, is willing to provide all CruiseCrazies members and guests with a complimentary 6-month subscription to Cruise Travel magazine...absolutely FREE! There's no reason why you shouldn't take advantage of this. I have been a subscriber for quite some time, and I highly recommend this magazine to you. Give it a try, you've got nothing to lose!

Here are the details:

FREE TO CRUISECRAZIES MEMBERS AND GUESTS:

If you love ships, you'll love Cruise Travel, the world's leading Cruise vacation magazine. Whether you're an experienced cruiser, a first-timer, or just dreaming of a cruise vacation, Cruise Travel is for you. Every issue is packed with full-color features on the best cruise ships, ports-of-call, and itineraries...Plus reviews of new and classic vessels, tips on shore excursions and shopping, and much more - All written by industry authorities. Cruise Guides and Cruise Roundups help you plan your vacation. Seasonal Cruise Calendars offer complete, up-to-date listings of ship schedules, itineraries, and fares. Experts express their thoughts in Cruise Views, readers share their experiences through Letters, and the latest industry happenings are covered in Cruise News.

Try it free for 6 months. The subscription does not automatically renew, so you don't have to worry about cancelling if you decide not to continue. This offer is available to new readers only, and Magazine can be sent only to U.S. mailing addresses.

Great news, everyone! The fullfilment site is back up again, and you should have no problems in accessing the site moving forward.

To get your complimentary 6 month subscription of Cruise Travel, you can sign up via the following link:

https://www.kable.com/pub/ktrv/comp2.asp?=cz007

Enjoy!!

Thanks Jason!! I hope I enjoy the magazine as much as everyone else has- I just subscribed!!! :biggrin: