• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Would You............

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

I would definately give the line a second change. Our first cruise on RC did not live up to our expections and we waited 10 years to sail on RC again (only because the deal was too good to pass up). Since then we have sailed on 18 RC cruises and enjoyed everyone of them.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting replies.

I can tell you if you don't enter the contest, you won't win. If you entered it, there was a REASON you entered...what did you expect to win?

I won a cruise for 4 to Baja on Carnival a few years back, and we had been on only one Carnival ship before that and didn't like it. Yes, I entered to win (I almost always enter sweeps for a cruise when i see them, no matter what cruise line it is), yes, I won, and yes, we went on the cruise and had a blast. We have been on many Carnival cruises since that time, because we enjoyed it so much. It isn't my favorite line, but we do like it for a quick getaway.

Once you receive your docs, no one knows what price you paid for the trip...whether it was top of the line or it was free. You ARE treated as a paying customer, no different.