• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

EMERALD PRINCESS 4-04-08

Rate this topic

tommycruiser

I wish I were going, but it's not to be. We were on her sister ship, Crown Princess, last year and really loved her. great layout and lots to do. Be sure to get some of the cookies in the International Cafe. When your in the atrium, you just follow your nose to them. :biggrin:

Tommycruiser

Hey, I know you, can't do this trip as much as I'd like to. Booked the Liberty for Feb. 2008, had so much fun on the Liberty 2006 doing the same trip again. I got 16 other couples from here in Ohio to join the Troublemaker Tour on the Liberty for 2/2008. You guys would fit right in with this group!

Tell all the rest I said hi!

Hi Sharon

We have the med in 27 days then the carnival miracle on jan 26th with my carnival group a bunch from ohio also :biggrin: . Then next nov we have our mexican riveria on the 3rd on the pride and the valor in feb 2009. After that it's going to be alaska on princess in late august I think any interest???.

Is it early feb?? on the liberty I loved that ship

Yes, early Feb. we are leaving Superbowl week-end again. You get to cruise lots more than I do. We are planning a trip to Hawaii in 2009 but it will be a land trip, friends we cruised with 2/2006 have a free place for us all to stay. My husband keeps saying he's never going to get to retire if I keep planing trips. LOL

Hawaii is a fun we did two weeks there over christmas and new years about 7 years ago threee islands you'll really enjoy it.

We get off the ship super bowl sunday and are staying over one night and watching it down in lauderdale with about 4 other couples.

That's cool you'll be on board and get to watch it on the big screen