• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

We are SDM's

Rate this topic

TheSkipper

Congrats on the SDM status Ed. I think you, Robert and at least one other Crazie are sailing on the same day, so congrats to all of you. We will go into SDM mode 3 weeks from today. Since we booked this cruise 15 months in advance, it seems like we have been counting down forever!!! Hope you and Roe have the best cruise ever...

Hi Cheryl,

Yes, 15 months is a long wait. We booked this one last spring, so have not waited that long. However, our January cruise is a fund raising group cruise I put together for our church and the TA and I started working on it last summer 2006. We announced it a year before it sails, so that seems like it has been forever coming. We've got 70 folks booked, so it's been worth the effort.

Our Oceania cruise is still 14 months out, so I kind of think I know how your have been feeling. But, you are getting very close now, so it's time to get excited. :biggrin:

Hey Ed - yes, excitement is starting to set in. We had to book this one so far in advance because we are sailing with our best friends and she was undergoing radiation at the time and the dr. thought she would need about a year to be back to her old self, so we put a little padding into that, just in case. She is doing great, feeling fantastic and is counting down the days too!!!