• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Liberty 2/2/08 Final Payment Due!

Rate this topic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cell phone???? Will they allow her to take calls during Merc Training....You know she could be in the phase where you have to learn to spot the difference at a quick glance between squirls, cats, mice, rats, and yipping little dogs.....and she could be in the critical training part of being able to do it in a darkened basement... :ninja:

:ohmy: Lisa if you hear yipping dogs, please do not shoot. My dogs are the yippiest dogs ever born and as much I think about shooting them sometimes when they won't stop, hubby would be very sad. Please memorize the pic below and the one in my avatar - these are not vermin!!! Please do not "disable" them if you cross their path!!!

alt text

Cell phone???? Will they allow her to take calls during Merc Training....You know she could be in the phase where you have to learn to spot the difference at a quick glance between squirls, cats, mice, rats, and yipping little dogs.....and she could be in the critical training part of being able to do it in a darkened basement... :ninja:

:ohmy: Lisa if you hear yipping dogs, please do not shoot. My dogs are the yippiest dogs ever born and as much I think about shooting them sometimes when they won't stop, hubby would be very sad. Please memorize the pic below and the one in my avatar - these are not vermin!!! Please do not "disable" them if you cross their path!!!

alt text

That "dog" won't hunt!! :rolleyes2::laugh: LOL

Hey Frank do you think she got some of that cool clothing that the Mercs wear??? Hey Lisa did ya get the really cool night vision glasses? I bet you need those for the dark basement hunt! Damn your luckly to have a husband like Pinky to put you thru this kinda training to rid your home of vermin! I guess those pictures I posted of the squirrel army & all there weapons they have, really got to you huh....

good luck & may the force be with you!

alt text ROTFL.... I thought you stuck a broom pole into that & moped your floor with it.....lol

Have you tried duct tape for the yipping?...lol

Just kidding I am a dog person! If you look at our embroidery website you will see a silioute of a dog in our logo! Our company was named after our late dog MAX.

Yea Lisa you better take the dog recognition course again would hate for you to take this as a vermin....lol

Lisa are ya training with paintball guns? :biggrin:

That "dog" won't hunt!! :rolleyes2::laugh: LOL

Billl, I noticed you put dog in paranthesis - aaahh, c'mon, they are registered and pedigreed, so they are officially recognized as dogs. Okay, I realize that men usually like those big "manly" dogs, and not these little fluffy ones that only weigh 7 lbs. each, so I'll let you slide on that one. And as for them not hunting - well, Bucky hunts for something to mark everytime we let him outside and Sadie hunts for ways to aggrevate the crap out of Bucky, which could explain why he has been known, on several different occassion, to raise his leg and "mark" her on the face. And Chuck, calling my hounds mopheads - why, I would never do something like you suggested - do you have any idea how long it takes every day, to get that hair brushed out. Okay, all kidding aside, just so you guys know, my dogs are just that - my dogs. That are not my "babies" or my "kids" as some people call them. My kids and babies are human - I do not dress them up (okay, Sadie does have one dress - a Bronco's cheerleader outifit, but that is only because one of my friends made it for her as a joke.) I know one lady whose dogs have more clothes than I do. I also know a lady who wrapped her dog in a baby blanket and took it to her brother's funeral because "she was so much a part of the family". Okay, back to Lisa's adventure - she never did tell us what that is about, did she????