• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What does a Troublemaker look like ?

Rate this topic

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Cheryl, he does love Camp Carnival and never goes to dinner with us. He tells me he doesnt want to go to any boring dinners. He does go the first night though, b/c of no camp that night. Thanks. Its a pleasure to hear that you love children as much as most people do. I wasnt going to take either of my boys on Loco, but I may rethink that.. Ö

I wish I had toys. :sad2:

Me too......I now got to wait until my kids grow old before I can get any toys..... :sad2::sad2:

Our kids have grown old so to Greg, it's the more toys the merrier. A new, bigger, faster ATV found it's way into the garage just last night, so I will have to take a new pic of the man with his playthings. He has other playthings too, but I carry those around with me, and those don't cost him anything. Well, actually, those probably cost him the most in one way or another!!!

So Donna, how do you get by with taking one child on a cruise and not the other? My grandson is 5 and I would like to take him but not for another few years - already have a trip planned to Disney for him next summer for his 6th birthday. I think a cruise would be great because someone else can keep him occuppied part of the time...

Me too......I now got to wait until my kids grow old before I can get any toys..... :sad2::sad2:

Our kids have grown old so to Greg, it's the more toys the merrier. A new, bigger, faster ATV found it's way into the garage just last night, so I will have to take a new pic of the man with his playthings. He has other playthings too, but I carry those around with me, :thumbup: and those don't cost him anything. Well, actually, those probably cost him the most in one way or another!!!

Hehehehe Ya right....lol :laugh:

Lets take a peak into Cheryl's Shoe Closet...... :ohmy::laugh:

How come all I can think of now is that song...Momma's got a squeeze box.....lol

Our kids have grown old so to Greg, it's the more toys the merrier. A new, bigger, faster ATV found it's way into the garage just last night, so I will have to take a new pic of the man with his playthings. He has other playthings too, but I carry those around with me, :thumbup: and those don't cost him anything. Well, actually, those probably cost him the most in one way or another!!!

Hehehehe Ya right....lol :laugh:

Lets take a peak into Cheryl's Shoe Closet...... :ohmy::laugh:

How come all I can think of now is that song...Momma's got a squeeze box.....lol

LMAO!!! ARRR!!!!