• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnaval Experts Attention

Rate this topic

TheSkipper

Hi Gang,

Wife's nephew getting married in June and the newlyweds want to Honeymoon in the Carib. on a cruise. I suggested Carnival for these young 20 somethings. There are three ships departing the week they want. They are The Valor, The Liberty and The Triumph.

What is your recommendation? and Why?

Thanks,

Hi, I have been on The Liberty and it is an awesome ship. It is huge. There are all kinds of places to go if they want privacy. We found this little hidden room that was real asian looking with fire places. I never saw anybody in there. The night club is awesome. The decor and detail is awesome.

The food was good. Good itinerary. I have been on a few ships and the embarkation and debarkation was one of the smoothest.

I have tons of photos of the ship if you would like I can send some your way.

I have been on the Valor and LOVED her, and I am heading on the Triumph and the Liberty back to back..

Bewtween these 3 ships the itinerary would be the deciding factor for me....

That would then narrow it to the Liberty for the 5 ports and the Triumph for it's private island stop...

Then I would suggest the Liberty for it being newer, the big screen, supper club etc...

Congrats to the newlyweds...

Other than decor, the Valor and Liberty are the same ship. The Triumph is smaller. When we were on Victory, I was wishing it was a little bigger, and voila they came up with the Conquest class LOL.

Well any of those ships will I'm sure, be a wonderful experience. We have been on the Valor and Triumph. The Valor was newer and had a very lively crew with better more up to date shows in the main lounge than the Triumph. I understand the Liberty is even better than the Valor for other reasons. Whatever you choose you'll get great value and a memorable cruising experience.

Regards,

James.