• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I tried, but he wouldnt let me do it.

Rate this topic

sciroccoJR

Well I tried to post the video of us going into their room on the first day and suprising them but after he saw it he wouldn't let me upload it. It was either that or never get my lawn mowed or car washed again. Besides I gotta have some blackmail vids and pics to keep him busy.

Anyways here's the old man kicking my butt at mini golf on Saturday:

I will try to get some more pics and vids uploaded soon.

JR - I didn't know the Conquest had mini golf - that is cool as we will be on it 10 days and I am sure hubby and the male part of our crusiing friends will enjoy that. Hopefully Robert will soften and let you share the surprise video with us.

Sadly I never got a hole in one. There was one hole where you have to hit the ball in the mouth of what is supposed to be a gator. Robert was the only one to get it in less than 10 hits. He actually got it in 2 hits. The worst part is its a strait line directly to the hole but you can't get it over the stupid bump on the mouth. I may upload the video to youtube and PM it to people. Oops, Robert will probably kill me for saying that.

Thats the smart way to do it. We had so much wind up there it was almost impossible to keep the ball in one place when your trying to hit it. But it was fun... except the part where Robert had his hat blown off and I had to run down to the next deck and look all over for it. I finally found it and all turned out great, except the fact that I lost at mini golf :sad2: .