• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.....

Rate this topic

sailinglisa

And I am ready to depart later today for my first Transatlantic cruise!!!! Thanks to those who answered my questions about La Coruna. Will be flying out to London later today and arriving in London at 8:00am Saturday morning (their time, 2:00am my time)! Will be heading to Southampton on the 30th. I am so excited......more so than if were going to the Caribbean (again). First time to England and first time to the other side of the Atlantic. Our group has arranged a private tour of Normandy and the beaches of WW2, Arromanches, the American Cemetery at Coleville and Honfleur. I can't wait to have lunch at a small french bistro in Honfleur!

I'll see everybody when I get back and I will post a review!

Lisa,

Hope I have'nt missed you already. Have a fantastic time. Used to live in London and it is still one of my very favorite cities of the world.

I visited the Normandy beaches on our last trip to that area while everyone else in our party went to Paris. One of the most moving experiences of my life.

Bon Voyage,