• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Troublemaker Tours Scavenger Hunt

Rate this topic

Arrrr ye scalleywags...are ye up to a fun game? :blink:

Lisa & I are putting together a Scavenger Hunt for your pleasure. This will take place over the whole week & we will have a going home party that we can do the reading at! Oh Yes there is a prize with the Logo on it!

So is there anyone intrested? :thumbup::thumbdown:

Do you want to hear more? :unsure:

Arr Bloody William.....I was thinkin an Official Troublemaker Tours Plank Spankin Paddlealt text for a prize....lol :laugh: I decided on making a Black Laptop Brief Case with the logo on it... :thumbup:

This Scavenger Hunt will take place over the whole week ending on the last sea day at a glowing home party! This is where the points will be tallied up. There are Points to be had & collected from ports & from the ship! I will send everyone this Scavenger Hunt List the week before the cruise. There are alto of things to be able to collect to get points. I do not expect folks to get everything on the list. this is why I have made the list so diversified to get points.

I will give you a hint as to a bonus points....It has to do with your bathrobes from your cabin.... :tongue:

There is a tie breaker too if need be.......lol :laugh:

Sorry matey's there's been a winner, McKinley gathered up everything on the list and says since Uncle Chuck keeps promising her a laptop, she deserves the bag.... But she is willing to give up a Calypso Cruisers T-shirt as a consellation price ..... LOL......

Good Luck to everyone... You'll need it.....

.....I wonder what she means by that??? :unsure:

Well I figured it out to be 74 pont as the most you can get...lol

Your gona have to work to win....lol

Just you wait till you see the list....hehehehe :rolleyes2:

I do not expect anyone to get every point that is why I think it is fair...... You will see....