• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Attention Troublemakers

Rate this topic

I know what it is........That $2.00 hotel room is coming back to bite us in the a$$!! :laugh: lol

You might be right :huh2: ....do we still have hotel rooms......how do we check on them.....how early can we check into them..... :huh2:

I checked my reservation a couple days ago, still good to go. I think check in time is listed as 3:00

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what it is........That $2.00 hotel room is coming back to bite us in the a$$!! :laugh: lol

You might be right :huh2: ....do we still have hotel rooms......how do we check on them.....how early can we check into them..... :huh2:

Your T/A said the "info will be sent to you" a couple of weeks ago. :cool2:

That's funny cause I know Donna received her email about her rooms.... I must like her better...lol

Put the whip to her boys! :blink:

I am also willing to write to Carnival about this. Bottom line it's not going to ruin my vacation but.....

I feel this is a breach of contract, we agreed on a price, paid the price and now they want to collect more money from thousands of people? Could this be grounds for a Class Action Lawsuit?

Anyone heard on how they plan on collecting from all of the PVP's customers or people that book on line?

I would think the cost of accounting, sending out the information, processing the payments would cost almost as much as the surcharge.

If they need to make a larger profit then raise the prices of all cruises immediately for anyone that does not have a confirmation, and for crying out load don't call it a fuel surcharge because I promise you it will not come off if gas ever goes back down.

Basically Carnival is saying "book with us and we will change our prices whenever we feel like it, so you will never know what the trip will cost." and we will wait until you have your airfare, hotels, and most travel arrangements made to tell you, to really limit your options.

Whoever decided to impletement this needs to get their head out of their a$$ and think about the problems this is going to cause. :thumbdown:

That's funny cause I know Donna received her email about her rooms.... I must like her better...lol

nah,nah,nah na nah