• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

My Carnival Spirit Photos & Mini-Movies

Rate this topic

KimmyKat

Hi everyone,

The Links to my pictures and mini-movies of my recent cruise on Carnival's Spirit are in my signature. I have pictures of our Pride cruise there too, but the recent ones are clearly marked Spirit cruise. The Mini-movies are listed as the Spirit Cruise as well.

Enjoy, and if you have any questions...fire away!

Linda:

Loved the pics and video for two major reasons.

First one: We had just disembarked the Dawn Princess the day you took the pics of her heading back out to sea.

Second: We are taking a group of 69 people on the Spirit is January. Gonna download some of your pics for our final group meeting before our sailing to build a little more excitment.

Great job. :biggrin:

I am not sure if you were talking to Linda or me...but I will respond as if you were talking to me since I know Linda hasn't taken the cruise yet.

The Dawn Princess looked so eerie sailing away amid all the smoke from the fires that had broken out. I ended up taking a cool shot of her as she sailed off into the smokey sunset. We also had some fun with some of the passengers of the Dawn Princess as they sailed away. They were singing the love boat theme..it was really cute.

Thanks for the compliments on the pictures...feel free to use whatever pictures you like.