• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What do you think...

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

I would like to see cruises dedicated strictly to the Middle East (Israel, Eqypt, U.A.E., Yemen, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, etc). Costa sails in that region, but the reviews have been mixed. Always been interested in that area, hopefully my dreams will be fullfilled in 08.

Cuba is one of my favorite places in the world. Havanna has all the infastructure to be the best cruise port ever. Half the dealers in Las Vegas came from Havanna back when Castro took power.

Spent nine months there in another lifetime. Loved the people and the island. Can't wait to go back. :biggrin:

I'd like to see the Canada/New England cruising season begin earlier than autumn. This area has so much history, activities, and natural beauty that is not limited to fall foliage (which is hit or miss, anyway).

Presently, HAL offers these cruises from late spring to late autumn (with a one-month summer break), yet I'd like to see other lines up here, too.

I'm a Caribbean cruiser out of Galveston. I'd like to see some other destinations in a flip flop schedule....like MoBay one week, Roatan/Belize another week...Progreso/Cancun another week. As it is Carnival from Galveston is wearing out its itineraries with MoBay/Grand Cayman and Coz week after week.