• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WATER

Rate this topic

RNSANE

I do always pick up a case of water to take on board. I am not about to pay $3/bottle for water - would rather save that money for martinis, wine or Love Connections - and, with kidney stones, I am supposed to drink gallons of the stuff, though it has never been my favorite beverage. Does anyone else purchase their own water? I usually find a Walgreen's in my departure port and a box and afix a cruise tag and off I go.

We also take water onboard, but not a case. I usually pack at least 6 bottles to take onshore with us when we go on an excursion. On the ship we always drink their water at mealtimes and have never had a problem with it.

I drink their water in the dining room - or tea - but I wouldn't drink it out of the tap....sometimes, I've had it run rusty from the faucet...I'm thinking it's rust but, god knows, what it could be.

I often do that as well...and I have my special Pure Inventions tea that I carry...nice flavors like Tropical

( mango ), Pineapple-Coconut, and Raspberry - just a few drops and water is transformed ( for those of us who don't adore water.