• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Inside Cabins

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

The Skipper is right, Joey. The inside cabins and the cabins with a window are almost the same size, if not the same size. All the inside cabins we've had have a drape on the wall where the window would be, so it just seems like the window is closed, not like there's no window at all.

We like an inside cabin when we go on a 5 day Baja cruise, because we can sleep later, don't have to worry about getting up early for an excursion. But the room isn't really as dark as you would think. There's always a light from the hallway shining under the door.

Bring a flashlight, bring an alarm clock (I don't trust the wake up call), and be sure to bring the power strip. An inside cabin has very few outlets.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried an inside cabin 30 years ago -- I found that I missed the outside world. That trip was the last one!!! I did spend alot of time in public rooms, etc. (At the time there was an abundance of public areas on the ships.) I am anxious to hear about your upcoming experience.

Avie