• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Inside Cabins

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have had 2 insides - which were our first 2 cruises. The kids were younger and cost was more of a concern at the time than it is now. We were on the Fantasy and the Imagination on those cruises - both had a curtain on the wall with a light you could turn on behind it - I guess to give you the sense of having a window. I don't know if they even do that anymore. I did not feel claustropobic at all, but now that we have had a balcony, I have gotten spoiled and the last 9 plus the cruise that is booked have all been balconies. I am sure you will be fine and I think you are the type who wil be out and about and not spending all that much time in your cabin anyway.

I am sure you will be fine and I think you are the type who Will be out and about and not spending all that much time in your cabin anyway.

Cheryl I ma sure you and the others are correct ... However I must say I don't see two people (David and me) in an inside...... just ain't enough room....I barely had enough room for me... last time...

We have never had an inside cabin so no personal experience here but if it meant us cruising or not I would definitely do it.................

I try and tell myself it is no worse than a dorm room in college....but then i remember that room had a window too! lol

We've only had an inside once, on the Grand, and we look back at that cruise as being our favourite. Princess cabins are on the small side to begin with, but they are efficiently designed, so we were fine with 2 of us in there.

Last time was our first balcony, but I still found myself going out on deck all the time to watch from different vantage points as we came into or left a port. As others have said, while I prefer a window or balcony, I won't not book a cruise simply because I'd have to be inside. On the other hand, think about the quarantines they do now. God forbid, I'd hate to be one of the people who catches noro on board. At least with a balcony, you can still get outside for those couple days.