• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

RCCL has replied!

Rate this topic

jacketwatch

Thank you for your email.

Our Food Purchasing Department has verified that lobster is not being discontinued on any sailings. We sincerely regret any previous misinformation you may have received and apologize for any inconvenience.

Cruises at least 5 nights in length offer lobster on the last formal dining night. However, ships with 3- and 4-night itineraries, such as the Monarch of the Seas, Majesty of the Seas and Sovereign of the Seas, do not serve lobster. We have run some international itineraries without lobster; instead, we have provided alternative seafood dishes more in line with the local European offerings.

I still don't like the reply..... as we were contemplating a 4 day cruise - drat!!!! And as for the "we have provided alternative seafood dishes more in line with the local European offerings" - like what? We have experienced and come to expect shrimp, scallop, fish and crab dishes on all our cruises AS WELL AS lobster. I can't say that this is a satisfying answer for me.

As Martha would say - that's a good thing!

Martha?? Martha who?? Washington?,,, geee ur old...LOL :tongue:

LOL that is martha sewart (sp)

well that sucks when other forums get informations wrong OR being dramatic over stuff that was not true

sighs.

i hate when they are lying. i am glad the lobster still serve WHEW!!!