• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

NEW: CruiseCrazies Photo Hosting & Gallery!

Rate this topic

Jason

It's with great pleasure that I announce...

CruiseCrazies can now host all your cruise photos!

View the Photo Gallery

Get Started Now!

The day has finally come! Many of you have always asked about having our own photo hosting section, well here it is!

Let us host all your cruise vacation photos! You can upload them in minutes, organize them into albums, and share them immediately! CruiseCrazies Photo Hosting is something we've always wanted, and now it's a reality! Our members have always had to post a link to an external site where their cruise photos were hosted....But now, we can host all your cruise photos so you don't even have to leave CruiseCrazies! Because the photo gallery is integrated with the rest of the community, we can offer features that the larger photo hosting sites just can't. I have been working around the clock integrating the gallery with the forums, and I'm confident you'll love it! Here are some of the features:

• Comment on photos
  • E-Cards
  • Photo Editing
  • Photo Tagging
  • Privacy controls
  • Bulk upload photos
  • Personal album manager

The costs of running a photo hosting site are extremely high due to the file size of uploaded images, storage space, and bandwidth consumption. That's why we ask you to support this new CruiseCrazies endeavor and purchase a photo hosting package. It's a one time fee, no monthly fee, no annual fee, and for the price of a small meal, you'll have lifetime access to upload your cruise photos directly to our server. By adding a photo hosting package to your account, you're helping enrich our community even further by sharing your precious cruise photos with us. Thanks for your understanding and for your support.